Last night, my husband wanted to “hang out” with me. He wanted us to spend some time pretending like we’re not actually the old, boring, routine married people we’ve become. He demanded that we ask each other thought provoking questions.
These are but a few:
1) If you were a leprechaun, what would your name be?
2) Would you rather fight a shark or a T-rex? (Answer: depends on the location of the fight, obviously. I’d want to fight a shark on land or a T-rex in the ocean.)
3) Vomiting or diarrhea? (Corollary: How would you manage both at the same time?)
4) Would you rather have no hair anywhere or tons of hair everywhere?
5) Would you eat a live snail, shell and all, for one million dollars?
6) If you were trapped on a deserted island with someone you found totally revolting, do you think you’d eventually sleep with them, out of sheer desperation?
7) What do you think is your most annoying quality?
So, basically, we had some pretty deep talks.