People in my life who know I am off birth control and actively tempting conception:
1) My friends who have babies. They all think I’m already a year behind schedule.
2) The mothers of my friends who have babies.
3) My great aunts, who told me in no uncertain terms that now that they are in their seventies, the fact that I have no children is really unacceptable.
4) My grandma, because she is amazing.
5) Pretty much everyone else who has been within earshot of me and my giant mouth for the past three months.
People who do not know we’re actively tempting conception:
1) My parents. When something has the potential to be awkward, judgmental or uncomfortable, I usually jump right in. It’s kinda my thing. However, when something has the potential to be awkward, judgmental or uncomfortable with my parents, I avoid discussing it all together. I am really mature that way.